CT Call, A Freebie, and Info!

8/11/2007 01:36:00 PM Posted In Edit This 5 Comments »
Woohooooo!! We’re having a CT call!! Wanna be on my fantastic store team (cuz, I know we will be!!)? Take a look and apply today!!



Oh, and I’m not gonna make anyone scrap 2 and 3 layouts per kit – blah, who likes to do that? Nope, just one layout per kit! Minimum three a month – but as many as you’d like! You want a template and a kit? As long as you use the template to showcase the kit – that’s cool too! Really, not too many rules are going to employed – we want everyone to have FUN! Applications will be accepted thru August 26th. If you’d like to be considered, please email me at babette@justforthescrapofit.com – can’t wait to hear from you! This is so exciting and I know that we’ll have a blast!

DH and I went over to our friends last night to have pizza and play cards – has anyone ever played Contract Rummy? My goodness!! It gets quite interesting as it progresses! At one point, I couldn’t hold all the cards in my hand! LOL I came in 3rd … but had a blast! We’re doing it again next Friday … and dinner’s on us!

Ok, my grab bag is still on sale … and I know you don’t to miss it! There is so much value packed into this for just 2 bucks! I wanted to make sure that there was a little of everything to please as many people as I could! The kit included is HUGE and there are 3 other packs in there! There’s a flower pack, a photo embellishment pack, and an overlays pack!!!! Take a chance, you won’t be sorry!! Get my grab bag HERE!


Ah yes, freebie time! Today I’ve got “Odds & Ends” for you. And it’s just that … 6 pieces that don’t really match – but could be a lot of fun! I’ve got a cool paper, a gold star, a red glitter swirl, a yummy paperclip frame, a hand drawn flower, and a butterfly! See for yourselves ….



Pretty cool, eh? Get yours before Monday! ((so sorry, this freebie is no longer available))

Have you been to the store and looked at my designs? I’d love to hear some feedback – please feel free to leave me a comment! I’m working on new kit right now – this one has 15 papers!!! I’m calling it “Midnight Garden.” I’m so loving the papers at the moment! Hopefully, I’ll have it ready by Monday or Tuesday at the latest! I’d also LOVE to know what people are looking for in designs … what would you love to see but aren’t getting?!

Also, I’m thinking of starting some contests … check back with me – cuz I’ll be blogging about it soon! Everyone likes to win something, right?

I’ll be installing CS3 today – yes, finally! Wish me luck … hopefully I won’t mess the whole system up! LOL Software and I just don’t have a very loving relationship, kwim? LOL But, Traci’s gonna hold my hand and walk me thru it – so I’m hoping all will go well! LOL

You’ll have a great day! Cya soon!!

Hugs,
Babette

5 comments:

Jackie said...

great little freebie! the links not working, tho. :( Good luck with the CT call!

Babette said...

Thanks so much for letting me know - it's fixed now!!!

Anonymous said...

How pretty, thank you Babette:)
Happy99

Unknown said...

Thanks Babette! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Fun little freebie. Sounds like you are really having a ball. Enjoy yourself.