TUTORIAL INDEX

7/26/2009 08:23:00 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
All of my tutorials are created for use with Photoshop, however much of it can apply to other programs as well. I'll be adding to this list as time permits ... I hope you enjoy these! If there is something you'd like to see offered, please don't hesitate to contact me (OR leave me a comment here on this post - remember to top of the post to do so)! Please note that those not in RED have yet to be created. As people contact me, or I get an idea for a tutorial - I'm adding them to the list so as NOT forget! LOL

Learn How To:

Recolor Grey-Scale Elements

Use A Clipping Mask

Blend a PNG Overlay Into An Existing Paper

Make Your Photo Fit The Frame

Create A Border Around A Photo

Fill A Shape With A Background Paper

Use A Template - Layouts

Use An Overlay/Texture

Change Images To Grayscale

Create a Sticker From An Element

Selective Colorization

Use A Template - Elements

Fold A Corner

Create a Frame With A Ribbon

Thread A Ribbon

Apply Styles





1 comments:

Trisha said...

Thank you for the tutorial Babette :)