Guess what? I've got more freebies for you!!

8/02/2007 09:11:00 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
I don' t know how I forgot! But, Traci and Brandi also have freebies at the store blog! There are five freebies up for grabs!!! Take a look!

Traci's Photo Overlays
These are just awesome - you will absolutely LOVE them! The are delicate and perfect for so many photos!







Brandi's Beach Bum Alpha
A really cool Alpha that looks like drawing in the sand!!



Traci's Lavender Dreams AddOn
What can I say? This kit and the addon are just gorgeous!!



Pretty cool, eh? Like what you see? Go on over to JUST FOR THE SCRAP OF IT's blog ..... right HERE!!!

Okay, back to work for me .... and remember, the "Sophisticated Chocolate" kit goes to the shop at midnight!! So hurry and grab it.

Cya laters!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, I am on my way now.