Floating On Cloud Nine! And don't forget - a freebie!!

7/30/2007 09:58:00 AM Posted In Edit This 11 Comments »
Excitement is definitely rising in my world!!! OMG … I made my first sale last night!! How exciting is that?! Okay, so it was just one sale … but, I can’t stop being exciting! LOL I want to frame my first dollar, so to speak but don’t have a clue how I can do that! *grins* Okay, I’m calmer now. A little. Oh, how am I kidding? I’m floating on cloud nine! OH, who was my first customer? TinaW!!! And, she created a fabulous layout with the use of my “new day” template and her kit. With Tina's permission, please take a look, isn’t it too cool??



More exciting news: My layout “Dreams Take Flight” was selected as Layout of The Week over at DSO!! Ohhhh … almost forgot! I made onto a few great freebie lists – including Ikea, Digi Free, With a Russian/Dutch Heart and AmyW’s!! Isn’t that totally cool?

I did get some disappointing news … it turns out that I can’t CT for Go Digital Scrapbooking anymore … I didn’t realize it but, it’s against their rules to have a designer be on their team … and since now I’m a designer … kinda bummed out, but there it is. I’ll still be part of the community though!! *smiles* I’ve made so many good friends there.

Then, I looked on 4-shared to see if I had any more comments to read … and I just can’t believe how many downloads I’ve had!! And the comments?! Wowwweeee! At last count, for example, my floral grunge overlay had 746 downloads and my whimsy template had 690!!! I’m completely thrilled! Again, I want to thank all of you for your kindness, support, and great camaraderie! It’s so wonderful to have so many cheerleaders out there – amazing really!

I created another layout yesterday … I’m so thrilled with how it turned out. The pictures are of my girlfriend Susan’s mom … I’m in the process of doing a bunch of heritage layouts for her. I used the same template that Tina bought after she saw my layout! LOL VERY different layouts with the same template! Cool, huh?


Credits

Oh wow, you guys are super to put up with all my ramblings! I know you want your freebie, am I right? Today I’m offering another overlay … I’m calling it “Worn Out!”



If you like it, you can grab it HERE for a limited time!

And remember, if you go shopping to use your coupon good for 25% off your first order at JUST FOR THE SCRAP OF IT.



Take Me There!

Okay … you guys are brilliant! Go out and have a WONDERFUL Monday!!


Cya tomorrow!

Hugs, Babette

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations on your first sale. How exciting, working at something you love. Thank you so much for todays overlay.

Heather Stokes said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BAbaette - I am so happy for you.
This is so wonderful. You are doing so great! I am sorry about the CT that is a bummer....BUT - Now your making some MOOLA!!!!!
WOO HOOOO....
Congrats, you truly deserve all the kindness these fabulous ladies have bestowed upon you!

Anonymous said...

Babette,
Congrats !!! You're doing great. Thanks for sharing your freebies with us. Your overlays are fabulous !!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting to have so many download hits on your 4shared!! That's too bad about not being able to be on the CT anymore, I went through that recently with one of the CT's I was on...but look at it this way-you can now have your OWN CT!! *giggles*

Congrats Babette, you deserve it girl!! HUGS

OH!! Before I forget...THANK YOU for the new overlay freebie...I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Babette! CONGRATULATIONS!!!This is such AWESOME news! It could not happen to someone more deserving! You are going to do great! Luv ya!

Rebecca said...

Oooh congrats hun!

Inma said...

Your overlays are wonderful, thanks so much for sharing them. And congratulations on selling in a new store. :)

Sorry about the CT in GoDigital. :(

By the way your grandmothers layout is terrific. Very beautiful :O)

Thanks a million and best wishes :O)

Unknown said...

I would be feeling the same way as you areif that was me, lol. Congrats on your first sale! And thanks for the freebie!

Sharon said...

Many congratulations on your sale !
Thank you for the overlay. Looks like a really cool one :)

Shell said...

Congrats on your news & first sale! Now you know being digital you can frame that first dollar lol Just find a pic of a dollar Im sure if you can scan one or not & frame it lol. Thanks for the goodies

Myxi said...

Thank you so much for the worn out overlay.