My Life Just Gets More Interesting! Grab Bag News and Templates Freebie

9/12/2007 10:13:00 AM Edit This 5 Comments »
Wow ... I can't believe the luck I'm having! But, I guess it could have been WAY worse!! Oh, so you're asking yourself what in the world I'm talking about, right? Well, on Monday ... on the way to a doctor's appointment ... i was in these freak accident on the highway!! A trailer lost it's "tongue" - which happened to be about 5 feet long and the width of a man's arm - and it was directly in front of me ... and I couldn't move to avoid it. I ran over it (I drive a Rav4) and it went thru my gas tank!! I smelled gas .... got over to the shoulder, turned vehicle off, and ran! Gas was coming out of everywhere it seemed. I later learned that my break line had also been cut! A really nice military guy stopped and waited with me (Did I mention it was like 100 degrees out?!) until the fire department, state troopers, and I don't even know who all showed up! The highway ended up being cut down to one lane for 2 hours! It was all very scary - the "what could have happened" ... so, I'm very blessed indeed. Yesterday was spent trying to recover and get the Rav taken care of ... so I hope you all forgive my absence!

Okay, moving on with some exciting news!! The winners of the "Lip Smacking Delicious" layout contest are:

Pat with her layout titled "Bad Day"


Grannysharbear2 with her layout titled "Wedding"


And last, but NOT least ... Tiffikat with her layout named "Kisses"


I'd like to thank those of you who participated - everyone did an awesome job!!! The winners all received my Mega Kit and I can't wait to see what they create!!

A little bit of business ... but I promise you'll love this one!! I just put a new grab bag up in the store ... a COMMERCIAL USE grab bag!!



It's got $30 worth of products in it ... and you can grab for only 2 bucks until the 19th!! You seriously DO NOT want to miss this one .. there are some awesome things in it. Personal use or commercial ... you can't go wrong with this one - you will love it! Get yours

HERE!!



Oh, and I suppose you'd really love to have a freebie, right? I've started another series of templates ... this time in PURPLE!



Isn't this one fun? I just love it!! This will only be up for 24 hours - so make sure you get yours
quickly!! ((so sorry, this freebie is no longer available - please check the shop))

Well, that's all my updates for today! You all have a great day ... and please, send me your layouts!! I love seeing them!!!

Hugs,
Babette








5 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

Ugghh...I am SO GLAD your OK!!!
I don't know what I would do without you!

I just bought your Grab Bag and I am SO EXCITED to get some designing done. Thanks for these GREAT tools.

I also snatched up your template, each one is better than the last.

Congrats to the contest winners - BEAUTIFUL LO's, that was alot of fun!

THANKS SO MUCH!

Kyky said...

Congrats to the winners!
And so great you're ok!!

Hugs
Kyky

Taryn said...

I'm glad you hear you're safe. You truly never know what will happen in life. Take it easy!
=o)

Ramblings By Grn Eyz said...

Wow it could have been worse but so glad no one was hurt (except the pocket book, right!!)

I just love the color of the new template series and in this case not stopping it after the 24 hrs....I don't always get a chance to check daily and miss some of them (darn it)and here you are with the car repair, etc and still have time to share with us.....

Thanx again...

Hugzz Grn Eyz ;-)

Demetria said...

great templates as usually Babs!!!

Demetria