Happy Memorial Day! Grab Bags, Sales, and a FREEBIE!!

5/26/2008 01:50:00 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
HI Guys! I hope that you all are doing well ... I've been swamped! Mike is slowly getting better - and the complaints are getting louder. Poor thing is really over this now; I can't blame him and wish there was something that I could do ... but I guess it's just a matter of time now. Again, many thanks to all of you who have expressed concern and sent prayers - you are all fabulous!!

So, I promised some exciting news right? Well, I've started selling at Cia Dos Scraps ... and right now the entire store is 40% off!!! It's only for today - so don't miss out! If you've been waiting for a sale ... now is the time!!

I've also got a couple of CU grab bags out, one being exclusive to CIA. First up is available at both Divine Digital and Candy Tree:



Shop At Divine Digital!

Shop At Candy Tree!

I've got my revealed bundle from last week's grab bag. It's available in both as well - and only $9.99! So, if you don't like surprises ... here ya go!



Shop At Divine Digital!

Shop At Candy Tree!


Then we've got my 2nd grab bag which is exclusive to Cia. It's totally different from grab bag #8 and I'm sure you will love it!! Truly, it's a steal at $5!! While you're there - be sure to check out my store ... everything is 40% off for today only!



Click To Purchase!

All good things have to come to an end ... and today I'm offering the last part of the surprise freebie kit!





*Edit* I left this up an extra day, and now I'm so sorry, but it's no longer available.

I'm going to leave this one up 48 hours - so don't delay! I hope that you've enjoyed collecting the parts and were pleasantly surprised when you unzipped!! I'd love, love, to see some layouts ladies!!! Email Me!!

I hope you guys check out the sales ... you'll really love my products! You all take care and I'll cya soon!

Hugs,
Babette

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the beautiful surprise Babette! Congrats on your new store at cia do scraps. Glad Mike is feeling a little better and hope he continues to do so. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

this is a wonderful kit and thanks so much for all your hard work on it and sharing.