NEW CU GRAB BAG (#12) & A FREEBIE!

6/23/2008 03:28:00 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Hi Ladies!

Summer is in full gear ... we've been busy getting the backyard, grill, etc in shape! We'll be having our first BBQ tonight! Yipppeee!!

Mike is doing SO MUCH better - but still has to be careful not to overdo and reverse the progress! I'm still plugging away ... and have a few projects of my own for the summer - be sure to check in to find out what I'm up to!

My newest grab bag (#12) is now in my stores - a fantastic bag; you'll sure to love it! Where else can you find commercial use products for only 83 cents each!!



I've included six fabulous designer resources for the incredibly low price of only $5.00 - you save 81%! This $26 value will only be available thru 6/29 for this special rate. These will be awesome additions to your digi tool boxes - whether designer or scrapper. My grab bags are great for personal use scrappers - you'll find so many ways to change things up! Remember, this is a limited time offer - don't pass up this great deal! You can find my bag at these wonderful stores:


I've got a gorgeous wrapped vintage frame for you today! I seriously just fell in love with it after I created it! LOL



Isn't it darling? It measures 6.3 in x 7 in - so it's nice and large! I'm going to leave this one up thru friday ... so send your friends over to get theirs! Please note, this is a personal use only item.

(((This freebie is no longer available)))

I hope you enjoy it - and I'd love to hear from you all! Have an awesome day!

Hugs,
Babette

1 comments:

grannymike said...

Thank you, Babette, for the lovely frame.