OMG - It's a $1 Sale at DSW!!

10/17/2008 09:30:00 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Hi Ladies!

DSW is doing again!! This time it's a $1 sale - and only for 24 hours! It starts at midnight (sshhhh ... don't tell, I just turned my on early!) and will run a full 24 hours. Now is definitely the time to pick up some unbelievable deals!!! Take a look at the 16 products that I'm offering - for ONLY $1 each!!!



You simply CAN NOT beat these prices! I may be adding some extra products not shown in the ad - be sure to scroll thru all the deals! So, don't waste any time ... get on over to DSW and shop 'til you drop!

Grab Those Deals At DSW!

Happy Shopping & have a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Babette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I caught this sale!!! Thank you!!

Cauleen said...

Hi Babette! Just wanted to let you know that that sale was fantastic! I posted my first freebie kit on my blog. http://CutUpScraps.blogspot.com

You might recognize something in it. LOL I've put a link to your blog in my TOU page. Thanks so much for all your inspiration and fun posts.

Hugs! ---Cauleen