Back In The Hospital Again ....

4/13/2009 05:05:00 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Hi Ladies,

Well, I find myself back in the hospital! I was admitted again Saturday night. MANY apologies to all my customers that have purchased in my promotion "Spend 25, Get $50 Coupon." Please be assured that I'll get those coupons out to you as soon as I'm released from the hospital. I'm being told that this may happen tomorrow morning sometime (fingers crossed) - so it shouldn't be too much of a wait. I've also just now contacted Royanna at DD and let her know what was going on (as I finally was strong enough to get online and work a little bit on a borrowed laptop).

I have to say, I'm realy tired of the medical establishment and their blatent disregard for how their patients are feeling. They don't really seem to care of alleviating the suffering that the hypocratic oath supposidely covers! lol lol Basically, I'm being told that I'll have to learn to suffer (interesting since to control the pain in the hospital they have been giving me 5 milligrams of morphine at a time!) The nurses have all been super - but basically they can't do a darn thing for you w/out "orders" from a doctor. I finally got two different doctors to agree to allow me to eat after not having had any solid food at all since last monday!! They ruled out surgery Sunday morning ... so I still have NO CLUE why they wouldn't let me eat something normal! *sigh* I think it's all a control issue! lol

Okay, nurses are coming in for vitals and stuff ... hopefully I'll be home tomorrow and will be able to give everyone updates and of course send out those coupons! Again, thanks so much for your patience. You all take care (((hugs))))

Babette

4 comments:

makeyesup said...

Hope you are up and about and home where you belong real soon. Take care.

AngLaRue_Creations said...

My prayers are with you sweetie! Hope you're not in there too long!

Sarah Young said...

Hope you get better soon sweetie xx be strong, sarah xx

Caroline said...

I hope you feel better soon!