Spend $25, Get $50 Back - Only at Divine Digital

4/10/2009 10:42:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, I had to go back into hospital and just got this morning - I was afraid I'd miss posting this sale! lol

Photobucket

Who couldn't use $50 in free products??

Sale starts Friday, 4-10-09 and is ongoing thru the 25th of the month. With each purchase of $25 - you will receive a coupon good for $50. Purchase $50 and I'll send you a coupon good for $100. There is no limit; however in order to qualify for a coupon, each sale must be a minimum of $25.

Each coupon will be individual to the customer and I'll attempt to send them out as soon as possible. At no point should anyone have to wait more than 24 hours to receive their coupon. Once I have confirmation from the store that a sale has been processed, the coupon will be sent out to the email that is provided on the sales receipt. Again, This promotion will run from April 10th through April 25th. Please note, this promotion is only good in my boutique at Divine Digital.


0 comments: