Status on Babette

5/11/2009 07:09:00 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Hi Everyone, this is Shannon, a friend of Babette's. If you're wondering why you haven't heard anything in a couple weeks, which is completely un-Babette-like, it's because she is in the hospital, and has been for a couple weeks. I spoke with her this evening and she is doing well, undergoing lots of tests, but was in good spirits while we spoke.
I'm a big believer in the power of prayer, so I ask that everyone says a prayer for her. She's a true gem, a wonderful friend, and desperately in need of some healing prayers.
If you want another update as I know anything, please email me, and I'll add you to my news list.

Peace and Blessings,
Shannon

2 comments:

belle said...

Sending many good thoughts your way. Wishing you health, strength, and a speedy recovery.

Tricia lipo waist down, mtt said...

Hi there. If you are checking for comments for Bernadette, would you please tell her Tricia (friend of hers down in TX) says "hi and hope you're on the road to recovery". I messaged her on yahoo but haven't heard from her, not sure if she doesn't have her laptop or if she's still that ill. Love ya Bernadette!!! Get better!!