Updated Status on Babette

6/13/2009 04:57:00 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
Hi Everyone! This is Shannon again, Babette's friend. I spoke with her today and she asked me to give everyone an update on her blog. She was released from the hospital shortly after my last post on here, but was too weak to get onto the computer. Then she received bad news on a family member so had to head out of town... and she's still there, without her cyber friends.

She's doing well and wanted to let you all know she's fine, but she probably won't be online again until July, with all that she has going on.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Hugs
Shannon
aka ScrappyShannon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the update, Shannon. Babette, if you can read this, I've been sending you love and prayers and hopefully they are reaching you wherever you are. Miss you, girl, and SOOO glad to hear that your absence is not due to your own health problems.

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the updates, sure hope that she is physically better now. She has been included in my prsyers.

Heather Stokes said...

I am thinking of you my friend and wish you the best.

Carole N. said...

I am so sorry to hear of your FIL's passing. How sweet of you to move Janet close to you. I am sure she appreciates your love very much. Your husband sounds like a real jewel. I have one like that, too.

I am sorry you have been ill as well, but with all your activities it sounds like you are doing better. Saying prayers that you continue to do well.

Big Hugs!

Carole N. said...

Where are my manners? LOL I forgot to say thank you for the lovely overlay.

I hope the "internet" is a comfort for Janet. When I lost my mother after caring for her for 3 years I felt lost and then I found digital scrapping. It was a sanity saver.

Big Hugs!