New CU, a RAK, & Freebies

3/25/2010 11:18:00 AM Edit This 2 Comments »

Hey Everyone!

It's been another busy week of Doctor visits, trying to create with a messed up hand, and just life in general!  Ever feel like you're running in place and never getting to where you needed to be?!  LOL

Tomorrow is the "big" day - I see the hand surgeon again!  Yes, I'm actually EXCITED to see a surgeon  - how crazy is that?!  He's promised me a shot that supposedly will help decrease the pain until surgery is scheduled (which I suppose I'll find out tomorrow as well).  I almost don't remember what it feels like to have a functioning hand!  LOL

I did go and see the Endocrinologist this week ... and I'm on 2 new meds for diabetes - and they are making me sick as a dog!   Well, I know for sure the one is - it's called VICTOZA and it's an injectable (into your stomach) and it's not insulin but works like it or something like that.  I told him I'd try it, but if makes me sick for more than a couple of weeks ... we'll have to do something else.  I seriously don't need to add constant nausea to my list of issues, plus a couple of other nasty side effects I just read about!  I swear, I just don't think that doctor's read your entire chart before prescribing stuff!

Well, I guess you'd like to know what's new this week, eh?  On with the show!  lol

 

 

Free Gift With $10 Purchase

This weeks "Free With Purchase" product is "Blendables, Vol. 05" -
a $7.99 value!  This item will automatically appear in your cart once you qualify by purchasing $10 or more.  Free Gifts change weekly on Thursdays.  This week's Free Gift is valid from 03/25 through 03/31/2010.



New Releases This Week

New product releases are 20% off the first 3 days after release!  Images are linked, or visit the "20% off New Releases" category in the store.







Featured Products On Sale

Discounts on Featured Products vary and are good for one week only (valid 03/25 - 03/31/2010)!  Images are linked, or visit the "Featured Products" category in the store.

--- 25% Off ---


--- 33% Off ---


--- 25% Off ---


--- 20% Off ---


--- 38% Off ---


--- 25% Off ---


--- 30% Off ---


--- 50% Off ---


Free Samplers In Store

Want to try before you buy?  Free Samplers are available in the store!  However, please note that samplers will be available for one week only (valid 03/15 - 3/31/2010) before being changed.  This weeks samplers include:







Join My Newsletter

Have you joined my newsletter yet?  All subscribers get a 10% off (a $5 or more purchase) coupon on ALL items in my store coupon each week - and yes, that includes sales!  This is a great way to be the first to know about New Products, Sales, Specials, Free Samplers, etc.  And you never what else I'll include from time to time!  Newsletter is sent out weekly, on Thursdays.  Join today!!

RAK Contest

Sadly, last week's RAK contest only had 8 people join in .. so I thought I'd give it another try!  *smiles*  Want a chance to be RAK'd with a product of your choice?  It's really simple!  Go over to my store, DigiScrap Professional Designs, and look around.  When you find something that you'd just love to have ... come back and post a comment here on the blog and tell me why!  All entries from now thru next Thursday will then be in the "pot" for a chance at winning!  I'll post the winner on Friday morning - but please leave me a way of getting hold of you in your comment.  Good Luck everyone!!

I hope everyone has a great week!  I'm having friends over Saturday night, so that should be a lot of fun.  Thanks for stopping by!  I'll cya soon!
 


Hugs,
Babette

 

 

2 comments:

MandaK said...

I would love Ab. Fab Patterns Vol. 2 or vol. 4! Your stuff is great!

amandakruegeratgmaildotcom

belle007 said...

Good luck with the hand surgeon!
Of the many different products in your shop, my favorite is The Ultimate Road Sign Collection. It's such a fun kit and would look great with travel and playground layouts.
Belle007
blbll007 at aol dot com