New Releases, Featured Products, & Freebies

3/11/2010 07:36:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Hi All!

It's been a very LONG week for me.  Again I seemed plagued with medical issues - this time it seems

 it's Corporal Tunnel!  I go on the 19th to be tested; but the neurologist seems pretty confident that it's

a "severe" case.  Why do I always have to have severe cases??  I also have an appt with a hand surgeon on

the 16th   - so hopefully I'll be able to schedule surgery pretty quickly.  It's extremely difficult to get anything

done  since it's  affecting my dominant hand.   Now I'm just hoping my insurance doesn't cancel me for

all these surgeries!

 

Mike has been a super star through all this ... he's the bestest hubby!  I'm really going to have

think of something special I can do for him when I'm all better.  Heck, I'm sure he would appreciate

some nice meals and being able to do the vacuuming once in a while!  lol

 

I'm really enjoying have my own store again - I kinda forgot how nice it was to do anything I want to do!

Please visit and let me know what you think!

 

 

New Releases This Week! 
*Images Are Linked*

New products are discounted 20% during a 3 day introductory period.

Luck Of The Irish Styles | Reg. $5.99,
Now $4.79


Celtic Rock, Revamped! | Reg. $7.99,
Now $6.39


Mask Me!, Vol. 02 | Reg. $3.99,
Now $3.19


Featured Products

These products have all been discounted for one week only - sales are valid thru 3/17/2010.  Discounts vary.  Images are linked, or if you prefer you can view them all here under "Featured Products."




















Free Gift With $10 Purchase

Purchase $10 or more and receive a free gift!  Free gifts change each week!!  This week's free gift is "Frame It!, Vol. 08," a $7.99 value.




Free Samplers

Want to try before you buy?  Free Samples will always be available in the store.  However, please note that Samplers will be changed every week.  This weeks free samplers include:










Please note that the 4th free sample is PU/S4H-O only.  I hope you enjoy using them. 

 

Hugs,

Babette
LBCreations - Designs by Babette
DigiScrap Professional Designs

Newsletter

Facebook

0 comments: