Hmmm … looking for a freebie? *chuckles*

8/29/2007 03:18:00 PM Posted In Edit This 6 Comments »
Woohooo … its hump day!! How’s everyone doing so far?! My darling husband is talking about getting me a Western Digital 1TB My Book!! How cool is he?? Then I could move all my commercial stuff to it and not worry about space issues for a LONG time! I’m so excited … can’t wait to get my hands on it! *giggles*

I went shopping yesterday and got some cool new designer tools – amazing how getting some new toys really inspires me! I’ve got so many ideas running thru my head! I keep a design book – that way I can write down all my ideas and refer back to them when I’m ready to start. I’ll also draw some sketches. Anyone else do this?

I promised everyone a surprise – and I’m so happy I can’t stand it! We’ve hired not one, but TWO new designers! I can’t reveal the names yet … but stay tuned!! These two ladies are very talented … and I’m sure people are just going to love their designs!

I woke up two days ago with a swollen eye – allergies hit HARD! It’s finally going down and I’m just too happy about that! It’s no fun when your eye closes on it’s own! Big droopy eye is SO not attractive! LOL

Here are some layouts that the CT has created – as always they are really working hard and making me proud! We’re truly blessed to have found such lovely women to design layouts for us!!

Here are two from MaggieMae. The first was created with my “Funkalicious” kit, the second with “Anna” mini kit. She did a fantastic job creating grass and sky out of papers!!





Britt created this one with my “Midnight Garden” page kit. Isn’t her daughter cute?!



Tracy created this gorgeous layout of her TOO cute daughter with my “Lip Smacking Delicious” Page kit.



Aren’t these ladies talented??!

Okay, here’s what you all have been waiting for – today’s freebie! Today you’ll be receiving the 3rd in my Red Series of Templates. It can either be a 4 or 6 photo template and comes with FIVE bonus elements! I’ve included 1 photo overlay, 1 button, 1 brad, 1 ribbon, and 1 set of brackets!! Here’s a preview:



Kinda cool, if I do say so myself! So, you gotta have it right? You have 24 hours to download it before it goes into the store. ((so sorry, this freebie has expired - it has been placed in the store))

Thanks so everyone who has left me comments – I’m sending out lots of (((((hugs)))) to each of you. It’s really such a wonderful thing to take a few moments and let me know what you think. I read all the comments and can’t help but smile and sometimes laugh! Keep them coming … sometimes a girl needs a laugh!! *smiles*

Okay, I guess that’s it for today! Remember to stay tuned for more exciting news!!

Hugs,
Babette

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thank you so much!! :)

fl_connie said...

Thanks much for both today's & yesterday's templates! It is always so much fun to see what you have for us!

Anonymous said...

Are you chuckling yet???? LOL:) This part is just soooooooooo pretty, thank you so very much Babette!
Happy99

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch for the new goodies!!!!!
What kind of designer tools did you buy? I'd love to hear (read) more details. I guess maybe I'm a designer-wannabe?? Your stuff really inspires me!

lady Anne Howard said...

Thank you so much for the hard work in creating these templates, I for one appreciate it...
Hugs ~ Annie xx

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com